Fall Gym News
Posted by IGA – December 31, 1969
Fall has arrived! I hope you all and your families are doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather. There are a lot of things going on in the gym the next couple months so please take time to read through everything so you or your children do not miss anything.
• POP Time is this Saturday, October 26th from 4-6pm for children 5 & under. The cost is $10. We will have obstacle courses, slides, roller coasters and lots of fun. Come Saturday and join us. Sign up online or in person at the desk.
• The gym will be closed Next Thursday, October 31st for Halloween. This is not a class you can make-up as it is the 5th Thursday of the month.
• Just a reminder that November’s tuition will be charged on the 1st of the month. If you wish to pay by cash, you must pay before the 1st. Anyone without a credit card on file and an outstanding balance, will be dropped on the 5th of the month. There will be a $15 re-enrollment fee.
• Our Trampoline & Tumbling classes are Tuesday & Thursday’s at 5:00pm and we still have some openings. If you would like to try a class or get your student signed up for a class just let us know.
• Join us Saturday, November 16th from 6:00-10:00 pm for our Annual "Thanksgiving Feast". We will have turkey games, turkey crafts, and a traditional Thanksgiving dinner complete with chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans & macaroni & cheese. Online signup will open November 1st or you can stop by the office to sign up.
• We are CLOSED FOR EVENING CLASSES beginning Monday, November 25th – Saturday, November 30th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holidays. We will resume classes on Monday, December 2nd. This week does not warrant a make-up.
• Please make sure if you chose to stay and watch your children that you are seated in one of our designated seating areas. We have bleachers, barstools and chairs for you all to have a seat in. At no time should you be inside the Black curtains which are inside our “gym area” as our insurance does not allow this. There should be no standing in the hallway in front of the dance room or the balance beams. We had our yearly visit from the Fire Marshall and he was very specific that there was to be no standing in any of the “hallway” areas due to safety reasons.
• Camp Gobble will be November 25th – 27th and will be from 7:30-5:30pm. The price will be $120 for the 3 days or $50 per individual days. Online Registration will open on Monday, November 4th.
• Have you liked us on FACEBOOK yet??? If not you’re missing out on current happenings, weather closings and any changes going on in the gym. Just search for “Irving Gymnastics” and “like” us so you can keep up with the current events of the gym. If you are in doubt of anything check our FB page or website at www.irvinggymnastics.net.
• Gymnastics Mats/Equipment – We will be offering gymnastics mats and in home accessories for your gymnast this year. These items will make great Christmas gifts for your gymnast. We will be partnering with Norberts Gymnastics Equipment to be able to offer you a variety of equipment at a discounted rate. I will be sending more information about how to order later this week. All orders placed by December 2nd will be delivered in time for Christmas.
• Looking Ahead – The gym will be closed for the Christmas/ New Years Holidays December 23rd – January 4th. All Classes will resume on Monday January 6th.
• Our Christmas Party date has changed to December 14th from 6:00-10:00pm. We will be donating again this year to the Genesis Women’s Shelter and I will get you all more details about this party next week.
If you have any question, comment or concerns please let me know.
Mrs. Shelly & the IGA Staff