Posted by IGA – December 31, 1969
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and will have a super fun New Years!
• January tuition will be charged on January 1st
• Camp NYE is January 3 & 4 and we still have room for your kids. You can sign up through our website or stop by the front desk and we can get you signed up. This is a super fun camp that your kids will not want to miss.
• All Classes will resume on Monday January 7th
• Our next Super Saturday is January 19th! Join us for our annual “JAMMIES IN JANUARY” from 6-10 P.M. Wear your cozy pj’s bring a blanket/pillow and come enjoy the night filled with fun. We will have movies, games, popcorn and dinner. Your kids will not want to miss this so please sign up online or at the front desk! $25 for the first child, $20 for the second, and $15 for each additional.
• 2019 will be a year of parties for us here at Irving Gymnastics. We have completely revamped our Birthday parties and we want to share them with you all. Our parties are a fantastic and unforgettable way for your child to celebrate their special day. You as parents get to sit back and relax while our trained staff cater to your child and all their friends. We have added new themes, new times and even new days to our party schedule. Your kids are guaranteed to have a blast. Each month beginning in January all the gymnast whose birthdays are in that month if they book a party with us will receive a 25% off birthday coupons, they can put towards their birthday party. Our party themes are listed below:
Don’t waste time and get your parties booked this coming year. We cannot wait to share that special day with your child!
• We are adding a couple new classes beginning in January that your gymnast can sign up for:
Ninja Classes will now be offered on Tuesdays at 5:30-6:30 & 7:30 with Coach Chance
Tumbling Classes will now be on Fridays as well at 5:30 & 6:30 with Coach Wally
• Our coaches wanted to give a quick reminder that although gymnastics is fun, it is crucial that your students do NOT practice at home. This can teach bad habits and makes your child more liable to get injured without proper instruction. So please be mindful that gymnastics should only be practiced in class. If you wish to add another class to your student’s schedule, be sure to talk to your coach or stop by the office before space is up!
Mrs. Shelly & the IGA Staff