Summer Camp & Opening Info
I am excited to finally write you all with a plan. Things have been so in the air theses last couple months but its all coming together. The staff and I cannot wait to see you all. This will have a lot of information so please make sure you read it all.
• Classes will begin on Monday June 1st for all our current team members. Our Rec students (6 years and up) will return Tuesday, June 16th and our Hotshots, Preschool & Tiny tots (5 years and under) will return July 6th.
• Classes will be limited to 6 gymnast per class for the first two weeks.
• We have put new procedures in place that we will be following upon opening. Please read and familiarize yourself so there will not be any confusion upon returning to gym. Our policies can be found here:http://www.irvinggymnastics.net/uploads/Covid_opening_procedures.pdf
• All students entering the gym will be through the back door for the time being with NO exceptions. The front door will only be for exiting. Students will line up outside the gym on the sidewalk by the marked spots and wait for the gym to open. Once the gym opens the gymnast will enter with their bags/backpack and place it in a basket on the red floor. They will then go wash their hands and move to a spot on the floor and wait for instructions. Please make sure you talk to your gymnast about social distancing and go over our policies. After class we will wash their hands, get their belongings and we will escort them outside to the sidewalk just to the left of our front doors where you can pick them up.
• Rec classes will be limited for the first two weeks but hopefully by July we will be able to open more classes up.
Tuesday 5:00pm Thursday 5:00pm Saturday 10:00am
Tuesday 6:20pm Thursday 6:20pm
• I will be getting more information out to those Hotshot, Preschool, & TT families as it gets closer with class details and a schedule.
• I am working on our new Parent Portal to make it easier for you all to get signed up for classes. This will be live June 8th so you all can begin signing up for classes that begin June 16th.
• I have had quite a few interested in our summer camp. We were not really planning on doing camp this summer but due to so many inquiries we are looking at how we can make this happen. This year’s details are listed on our website under the “CAMP” tab. IF you need summer camp please email me in a separate email listed “SUMMER CAMP” ASAP and let me know how many kids you have to sign up and if you need care beginning June 1st. I need to make sure we have the staff available and can feasibly make this happen. We need to have at least 40 kids to start with so get with your friends and let me know by this FRIDAY, MAY 29th. IF we get enough, we can start camp Monday, June 1st and if not, we may need to push it back a week and start on the 8th or not have it at all this summer.
If you have any questions, please let me know,