Summer Camp 2022
2022 Summer Camp
Full & Half Days are available for children 4yrs to 12yrs
Join us for a fun filled week of gymnastics. Our professional and safety certified staff will lead your children in gymnastics, sports skills, arts & crafts, obstacle courses, and activities appropriate for campers with or without gymnastics experience. We are going to have TONS of FUN and the camps will fill fast, so reserve your spot TODAY! Your kids will not want to miss it
Full Day Camp Fees = Monday – Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
1 Child - $175 week
2 Children - $300 week
3 Children - $375
Individual Days: $50
½ Day Camp Fees = Monday – Friday 8:00-12:00 pm
1 Child $100 week
2 Children $150 week
Monday - Friday
8:00-10:00 am Gymnastics
10:30-11:30 Crafts & Games
1:00-2:30 pm Movie & Floor Games
2:30-3:00 pm Snack
3:00-5:00 pm Gymnastics
5:00-5:30 pm Floor Games
June 6th - Circus Bazaar
June 13th - Silly Science Week
June 20th - Games Galore
June 27th - Sports Spectacular
July 11th - We are Builders
July 18th - Parkour & Pedicures
July 25th - A Pirates Life for Me
August 1st - Water World
August 8th - Davinci Week
• The campers will be divided into groups based on their gymnastics skill and age. If your child needs to be grouped with a friend or sibling make your request before the first day of camp.
• Campers should wear comfortable gym clothes. Long hair MUST be tied back. All jewelry MUST be left at home, as we will not be responsible for any lost or broken jewelry.
• The Texas Department of Health requires a Health History Form to be completed on each child by the first day of camp and a copy of their insurance card.
• Two snacks will be provided daily. Your child will need to bring a sack lunch daily. We have a refrigerator and a microwave to use if needed. If your camper has any specific allergies, please note it on the Health History Form.
• There will be no electronics allowed at camp. If you need to get ahold of your student, you can always call the gym.
• There are NO refunds so please register carefully!
If you are not a current member you must create an account through our website and then you can sign your child/ren up for a specific camp. Once you have created an account, you will need to print these forms and bring them with you to the first day of camp!