Policies and Procedures
- It is extremely important to be on time to class. If your child is more than 10 minutes late and misses warm-ups or stretching they will not be allowed into a class.
- Because gymnastics is a progressive sport, missing classes may cause your child to fall behind.
- Although it is always best to attend your regularly scheduled classes, we do allow 2 make-ups per month. All make-ups must be scheduled by contacting the office. Make-ups MUST be completed within two weeks in which the missed classes occurred. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED FOR MISSED CLASSES.
- Classes offered are for children ages 3 through High School, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- All children must be fully potty trained.(NO Pull-ups)
- There must be a minimum of four students or the class will be discontinued.
- Class days will be chosen by the largest number of registrants. If there are not enough to fill one class (i.e. beginner & intermediate) will be combined.
- Class schedules are subject to change, and classes may be added or dropped as necessary.
- Parents are asked not to talk to students while in class or try to coach from the bleachers. Your coach will be available after class to speak to you about your childs progress or any other concerns you may have.
- Please make sure your child has gone to the bathroom before class to minimize thier time out of class.
- Your child must be able to stay in a class without any parent participation. If they become a distraction to the other gymnast in thier class they will be removed from the program until they can participate accordingly.
- Girls must wear a leotard (not two piece or with a skirt). No shorts or T-Shirts may be worn over leotards.
- No jewelry of any kind can be worn during class as it can be dangerous to the students and instructors. For the safety of your gymnast long hair MUST be pulled away from face. It is not our responsibility to provide pony tail holders or put up your child’s hair.
- Boys must wear shorts (without buckles, snaps or zippers)and a Irving gymnastics t-shirt that can be purchased in the office for $15.
- Gymnasts must go barefoot.
- We encourage the use of good hygiene, including cleanliness and the use of deodorant.
- Fingernails & toenails must be kept clean and trimmed for the safety of our gymnast & coaching staff.
- We offer a free trial class on an availability basis upon your first visit.
- All tuition must be auto drafted out of your checking account or off of a debit/credit card on the 1st of the month. We accept Mastercard, Visa & Discover. If your draft does not go through a $15 late/inconvenience fee will be added to your account. If the fee is not paid and your account is not current by the10th of the month your child will not be permitted into class until your account is current.
- If your need to withdraw your child from our program at any time you will need to submit in writing to the office two weeks in advance.Tuition will continue to be charged until we get a notice from you. NO REFUNDS will be given for your lack of communication.
- The Annual Registeration fee is due yearly and is charged with your September's tuition. The fee is $50 per family.
- NO ONE is allowed on the equipment without a coach present.
- No food or drinks allowed in the gym.
Gymnasts must be picked up on time or there will be a late fee added to your account.
Late Fees are:
+10 minutes =$15
+15 minutes = $1 per minute that you are late
+30 minutes = all the fees above & your child will need to be picked up at the Irving Police Department
- We do NOT close with the school districts as the roads are usually cleared up by the time we open. Always check our online sources if you are uncertain. IF NOTHING IS POSTED, WE ARE OPEN. All closings due to inclement weather will be made up on another available class day and time.